Omni Thermage Facelift (Fractional Radio Frequency)The Knightsbridge Laser Clinic, London
The Knightsbridge Laser Clinic, London, offers Fractional RF/ Thermarge to accelerate collagen rebuild and skin tissue remodelling by our expert Dermatologist, Dr Salinda Johnson.
Rebuilding your skin
Omni Facelift Thermage (Fractional RF) is the latest technology of Radio-Frequency that perfectly combine Bi-polar RF and fractional sub-ablation. The RF energy is transferred into deep part of skin and heat is generated. The result is an instant skin contraction, stimulating the excretion and production of body’s new natural collagen, causing a rebuilding and renewal of the skin. RF also improves blood flow and lymphatic drainage, thereby providing a better oxygen supply and greater toxin clearance to reduce the further effects of aging.
Meanwhile, a tip built of arrays of small pins and return electrodes is used to create micro-thermal heating and superficial areas of skin is developed (fractional sub-ablation). The undamaged tissue between these pins acts as a “healing server” to accelerate collagen rebuild and skin tissue remodelling. Which in turn helps with:
- Tightening loose or sagging skin in the following areas:
forehead, under eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line and neck.
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
What are the results?
Although clients notice the treatment’s tightening effect immediately from immediate tissue retraction. The more significant improvements will occur gradually over a period of several weeks or months as the new collagen forms.
How many treatment do I need?
One to three treatment initially, depend upon the severity of problems. Age below 50 only require one treatment per year. Over 50’s usually attend twice a year.
Suitable candidates should not have a following conditions
- Skin disorders in the areas to be treated
- Pacemaker or implanted defibrillator
- Immune suppress disorders
- Metal implants of any kind
The specialist doctor will advise if you are suitable at the initial free consultation.
What is the procedure?
- The treatment areas will be cleaned and applied with numbing cream which should leave to numb the areas for minimum of 30 minutes
- Then the areas will be cleaned again prior the treatment. The doctor will mark the areas with marking pencil for accurate treatment
- The doctor will then select a specific treatment program on the machine and apply the applicator of the Thermage on the treatment areas when you may feel some warmnes
- After working through all the areas, an ice pack will be applied for 15 minutes
Post treatment advice?
Redness and warm feeling like sunburn is expected. Redness & itching should last 1-2 days. However, there is a possibility of developing a crust, scab or blister. This is superficial and generally doesn’t result in any scaring and is treated like a sunburn or any other blister. Therefore, heat, hot water and sun should be avoid for the first two weeks after the treatment.
We cover Knightsbridge, Kensington and Chelsea areas in London
Why have your treatments at The Knightsbridge Laser Clinic, London
1. SPECIALIST DOCTOR: You will be treated by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic doctors who are highly experienced in the Tear trough treatment procedure
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
3. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of vibrant Knightsbridge. We are based a 5 minute walk from Knightsbridge tube station
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment
6. We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) registered and a SAFE FACE approved & regulated clinic. This ensures that we carry out treatments, hygiene and patient care to the highest of standards.
Call +44 (0)203 581 3391 to discuss your personal requirements or to book your free consultation.
» Map and Contact Details
The expertise of our doctor and trained personnel, together with our competitive prices and FREE CONSULTATIONS, make our clinic stand above the rest. For special offers, simply contact us to join our membership program.
*Price Note: Any prices quoted on this site are our standard prices. Be aware that prices may be subject to change without notice or tailored to your individual requirements or may be part of a promotion/special offer. You will be made fully aware of the total cost of any treatments following a free consultation before your treatment.